Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Whole Body is Numb

The acts were horribly cruel yet I could not cry. The injustice was aggravating but I could not muster the strength to be angry. As I walked to my car my whole body was numb. Although I haven’t eaten since noon and it was after 9:00 PM it was hard for me to decide if I was hungry. On the way home I passed many restaurants but could not make up my mind what to eat or where. It wasn’t until an hour or so after getting home that I was able to warm up some leftovers.

Just witnessed the result of a 1,400 year old mentality still practiced today, not only in some remote hills in a country far away but spreading into the enlightened Western World. Laws based on a self serving theology that excuses the frailties of weak men looking to absolve them selves of their own selfishness, greed, and ignorance. This the result of the religion of convenience based on anger, subjugation, and tyranny.

The worst part was not that Soraya was framed and unjustly convicted. The worst is that men can be willing to do such horrible things to salvage their own “honor”. Islam, the religion of convenience excuses the weakness of men by victimizing women. You must see “the Stoning of Soraya M.

We can not stand by and allow this evil to corrupt our nation nor the world. When picking a candidate to support make sure he or she understands what Islam has brought to Europe, Australia, the Far East, and to our cities right her in America. Honor killings are happening in Europe. Soon Islam will entrench itself in more and more of our cities. We will see people being harassed, chased through the streets, and beaten. That is happening in Europe for wearing a Cross or Star of David. Women are being harassed for not dressing according to Islamic standards. Don’t let that happen here. Make sure that the candidate you support knows the danger. Make sure your legislators understand the danger. Get them to see “The Stoning of Soraya M.”

No comments:

Post a Comment