Sunday, May 17, 2015

Push to court-martial general for thanking God

Push to court-martial general for thanking God





What I saw in the General’s speech was a man confessing he did not have the ability to do the things he was tasked to do. He said ““flying complex aircraft; doing complex nuclear missions – I have no ability to do that” and “in charge of failing programs worth billions of dollars. I have no ability to do that, no training to do that.” and “He (God0 sent me to Iraq to negotiate foreign military sales deals through an Arabic interpreter. I have no ability to do that. I was not trained to do that”.  He was not going to tke any responsibility for his actions.  It was all God’s doing. That sounds to me like God took a no talent empty shell and put him into situations he had no idea of how to handle. 
He was trying to give credit to God for his accomplishments or lack thereof.  But his choice of words was  not clear.  I would have retired him for his lack of ability to communicate

No comments:

Post a Comment