Saturday, May 9, 2015

'They Turned Me Into a Sex Machine;' 214 Women and Children Rescued From Boko Haram Are Pregnant

'They Turned Me Into a Sex Machine;' 214 Women and Children Rescued From Boko Haram Are Pregnant



A reported 677 women, most of whom were abducted in the past nine months, have been rescued from the Islamic militants in recent weeks.

Among them is Asabe Aliyu, a 23-year-old mother of four who was abducted from Delsak village in northeast Nigeria six months ago by Boko Haram. She recalled being raped repeatedly by different men on a daily basis and even being forced to marry one of her attackers.

"I was abducted six months ago in Delsak when our village was overrun by Boko Haram," the pregnant and teary-eyed Aliyu, told Nigerian paper The Daily Times. "First I had sojourned from my village to a forest close to Cameroun, they turned me into a sex machine. They took turns to sleep with me. Now, I am pregnant and I cannot identify the father."


Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/they-turned-me-into-a-sex-machine-214-women-and-children-rescued-from-boko-haram-are-pregnant-138823/#5yUYI6poXX7HBc2Y.99

No comments:

Post a Comment