Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Couple beaten with chains by Muslims





There has been a rash of Muslim-on-Christian attacks this. Daily news stories the mainstream media refuses to cover.

Nanna and her boyfriend Mads were walking in Copenhagen (Denmark) when a Muslim guy came cycling. He was only 17 but very confrontational.

‘What are you looking at? Do you have a problem‘, he told us several times and got off his bike, Nanna says to Ekstra Bladet.

At one point Mads replied: ‘What – what do you want’?

According Nanna he jumped on Mads with a bottle. Suddenly several came up from a basement with iron chains. They jumped on Mads. He defended himself, while punches and kicks rained down on him, and soon he fell to the ground.  He shouted at me that I should run, but I was afraid that they would kill him. So I intervened, says Nanna.

She was knocked to the ground and was beaten with chains in her face.

 Nanna and Mads are now recovering. The Christmas holidays with the family is canceled.
FBNanna241214
FBNanna241214-2
Nanna writes on her Facebook: “The blood is streaming from my mouth, the back of my head and the other wounds. My lip is split in two, all the way up to the nose. … I do not understand.. I am left with a lot of questions. Why? Why us? What is the meaning of this extreme violence? What is happening in the head of those immigrants, when they thrash a couple that is on their way home from Christmas Eve? I am filled with hate, frustration, and sadness. I do not want them in my neighbourhood, my city, or my country.”

The answer for Nanna’s questions is the same answer to why Muslims kill, maim, rape, and persecute non-Muslims everywhere in the word: the Quran orders Muslims to do it.

What’s worse is that the thug later laughed and taunted her in court.
Too bad citizens are not allowed to have weapons in Denmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment